• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Lol, i haven't heard that said in at least 2 years. Why?
I still like flip phones. I have a Razr and a Blackberry Pearl flip. (And of course a DX.). I'm on Page Plus, so I can move back and forth. Sometimes, I just like the smaller flip phone in my pocket. I think they could make an original Razr-like flip phone with Android and sell it at mid-level prices.

Upvote 0
I have an original Moto RAZR that I use basically as a paperweight because I finally bricked it in a marathon hacking session a few years ago. But the really amazing thing is that I still have a fully functioning Moto e815 flip with the extended battery for when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.

Along with a fully functioning XV6600 and an XV6700... Just can't bear to part with them...

Upvote 0
I concur... though its thin design is very appelaing, not being able to swap batteries when I need to is a pain in the a$$... and is a deal-breaker for me too.

I can't tell you how many times I have been traveling for work and have a busy day with calls, e-mails and texts and I have to swap out my battery by 4 or 5 o'clock. If I'm still out on the road, I need to have my phone.

Maybe I'm too reliant on it, but when you're in an unfamiliar place, apps like Poynt, Yelp and Navigation come in handy. ...not to mention being able to call my wife... but that's just a minor issue. ha!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones