1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid Razr?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by cookie_monster, Oct 18, 2011.

1. GandalfTehGray

GandalfTehGray Android Expert

Lol, i haven't heard that said in at least 2 years. Why?

Advertisement

2. MutantCheese

MutantCheese Android Expert

I will fondle them both (RAZR and Galaxy Nexus) and make my choice after some spooning with them.

rogueally likes this.
  3. nsa_sailor

nsa_sailor Android Enthusiast

Ewwww!

4. micallen

micallen Well-Known Member

I still like flip phones. I have a Razr and a Blackberry Pearl flip. (And of course a DX.). I'm on Page Plus, so I can move back and forth. Sometimes, I just like the smaller flip phone in my pocket. I think they could make an original Razr-like flip phone with Android and sell it at mid-level prices.

5. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I don't know, the Razr just doesn't move me :D

6. fonefreak

fonefreak Well-Known Member

I have an original Moto RAZR that I use basically as a paperweight because I finally bricked it in a marathon hacking session a few years ago. But the really amazing thing is that I still have a fully functioning Moto e815 flip with the extended battery for when I'm feeling a little nostalgic.

Along with a fully functioning XV6600 and an XV6700... Just can't bear to part with them...

7. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast

I think moto makes the best phones out there.... They are built to last and are durable. Not alot of other companies make phones that stand up to what moto phones do.. IMO

Jerzie likes this.
  8. stereoeclectic

stereoeclectic Well-Known Member

not sure i want to be saddled with a stock battery that i can't replace. i ran extended on the X from the beginning, and i have not regretted doing so. had i been stuck with the stock, i would have been constantly tweaking settings to make it last.

9. rogueally

rogueally Well-Known Member

hilarious!

10. Eryl Flynn

Eryl Flynn Android Enthusiast

Expect? No,but I am sick of locked bootloaders so will not be buying any locked

11. wabmorgan

wabmorgan Newbie

built in non user replaceable battery is a deal breaker.

12. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Android Enthusiast

There is one other company who does that and it ain't that bad for non rooters but for us rooters it might not be

13. Swiftman

Swiftman Newbie

I concur... though its thin design is very appelaing, not being able to swap batteries when I need to is a pain in the a$$... and is a deal-breaker for me too.

I can't tell you how many times I have been traveling for work and have a busy day with calls, e-mails and texts and I have to swap out my battery by 4 or 5 o'clock. If I'm still out on the road, I need to have my phone.

Maybe I'm too reliant on it, but when you're in an unfamiliar place, apps like Poynt, Yelp and Navigation come in handy. ...not to mention being able to call my wife... but that's just a minor issue. ha!!

14. bouchigo

bouchigo Android Expert

I dare you to say that to her face.........lol :p

15. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

16. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

you were playing with a test model, those are going to be the worst things to get lol, its after everyone has had their share of touching it lol

17. Doit2it

Doit2it Android Expert

Ewwww. Glad I didn't sleep with it!
    Yea, I always take that into consideration when looking at floor model phones.

18. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

19. VoidedSaint

VoidedSaint Resident Ninja

haha that was my moms first cell phone! awesome :p

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews