1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

droid sync

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by njtexas, Apr 13, 2012.

1. njtexas

njtexas Newbie

1) I have a Droid Incredible 2--I use the camera a lot and usually go to the gallery and email myself the pictures. I have about 800 pictures on my Droid--how can I download all of them at once? i.e. How do I sync my droid to my laptop so that my pictures and videos from my droid go to a folder on my laptop.

2nd question--my company is making me switch to a blackberry for 3 months while on a consulting project--i'm going to switch back to my droid the day the project ends--even if i switch over to this BB , can I still use the camera/existing apps on my droid? can i still use wifi on my droid during these 3 months while I'm on the BB?

Thanks!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. valorian

valorian Android Expert

I think the best option for your pictures is going to be a cloud service. I use Dropbox to backup all my pictures. You can also do this with Picasa or Photobucket. Photobucket resizes pictures though.

njtexas and bberryhill0 like this.
  3. Crashdamage

Crashdamage Android Expert

1. Check out Dropbox. You may also want Dropsync to use with it.

2. Yes, you can still use it on WiFi.

4. bberryhill0

bberryhill0 Android Expert

The Droid should work fine as a wifi only device.

5. saptech

saptech Android Expert

If you have the USB cable, you can connect the phone to the computer to copy over your pictures and videos.

6. Valkerie

Valkerie Android Enthusiast

Or pull out the sd card and stick that in your computer.

7. racer12306

racer12306 Member

You can also checkout Box, it's just like dropbox.

I signed up for box when they were offering a free 50GB account, don't know when that expires though.

But for that large of a transfer I'd say plug in the phone and drag and drop.

HTC Droid Incredible 2 Forum

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 8MP camera, 768GB RAM, Snapdragon S2 processor, and 1450mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews