• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid Turbo 2 Black Screen, Green Light, USB faulty

Pixiepix

Lurker
Apr 10, 2017
Hello,

I am hoping someone here could give me a little hope and share a way to recover my photos from my droid turbo 2 phone.

A few days ago my phone just turned off and never came back on. It pretends to charge, blinking green light but once unplugged, it's as if it was never charged. While it is plugged in I can get the factory reset screens to come up but once I take the cord out, it goes dead again. The USB function does not work when plugged into a laptop/computer either to recover data.

Does anyone have any suggestions or tips? Would the phone provider be able to recover this data for me? They are sending me a new one but I really would love to have the data on my phone because it is photos and videos of my father's last days before his passing and his funeral.

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones