• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid Turbo will NOT turn on, Bootloader mode non responsive, and constant vibrating.

JUcer

Lurker
Jan 12, 2016
Ok, I have searched just about everywhere for similar issues and frankly, haven't found a single thing. I've had the Turbo for almost a year now with not one issue and about 1 week ago out of the blue everything goes to shit. I'm on a contract right now, and honestly, I don't have the funds for the 300$ deductible for a replacement. So, Introductions aside, this is really puzzling.

Here are the problems. (I assume they are related, but have no context)
-Completely unresponsive, will not turn on.
- Bootloader mode doesn't seem to be working
-And there is constant vibrating, anywhere from every 40-60 seconds.
(Also, relating to the vibrating, I have noticed that the Droid Turbo makes a faint startup beep like noise with headphones in, and right before the frequent vibrating, you can hear the startup noise, but the phone doesn't show anything)

I've tried unhooking the battery, thats all I've done, nothing has helped. :/

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones