• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Droid X .605 SBF file

After checking the links that ylexot mentioned, I am a little more confused. The sticky page he mentioned does not seem to have a .605 SBF, but it does have 4.5.605 ROM. My understanding is that they are not the same. I just want to make sure that (assuming I get my previous post answered that I can SBF from 2.3.340 directly to 605) the file I downloaded in this thread is the right 605 SBF file and the the file in the sticky (http://androidforums.com/droid-x-al...droid-x-theme-rom-list-updated-3-27-12-a.html) is not the 605 SBF and in-fact does not contain it.

And just to make it more confusing, the sticky page has .621 SBF, but it is only 15,546KB as opposed to the 605 file from this thread which is 187,091KB, so I'm more confused.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones