• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

droid x and itunes on mac

drding

Lurker
Aug 26, 2010
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a droid x and am trying to figure out how to sync some of my itunes library to my device with a Mac computer. I have tried double twist and sometimes I am able to sync. Sometimes I cannot get the computer to recognize the device and sometimes it will recognize but not allow me to transfer. Is there a better option?

Hi there. I am looking to get my 1st Android and I am not sure if I should go with a Droid X or the Incredible. I would like something that is easy to use and is more like a computer then a smart phone. Size, how heavy, etc arent factors. Easy to use is the big one and taking good pictures. =0) Thank you for your advice.

Carol

Upvote 0
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I have a droid x and am trying to figure out how to sync some of my itunes library to my device with a Mac computer. I have tried double twist and sometimes I am able to sync. Sometimes I cannot get the computer to recognize the device and sometimes it will recognize but not allow me to transfer. Is there a better option?

download i syncr from the market. its worth the $3 imo.

Upvote 0
Hi there. I am looking to get my 1st Android and I am not sure if I should go with a Droid X or the Incredible. I would like something that is easy to use and is more like a computer then a smart phone. Size, how heavy, etc arent factors. Easy to use is the big one and taking good pictures. =0) Thank you for your advice.

Carol

u can't go wrong with either! :D

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Upvote 0

Welcome! Glad you're here!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones