1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid X and youtube??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by tanisstar, Aug 6, 2010.

1. tanisstar

tanisstar Lurker

I have had the droid x for a little over a week, my last phone was the eris. I have yet to be able to play any youtube videos on my phone, whether it be from the youtube widget, a browser window, or a facebook link. It just goes to loading video, and it never loads. Has anyone else had this problem?? I have tried it both with and without using wifi.:thinking:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. whitrome

whitrome Newbie

You know, I've been able to open up videos for the week I've so far had the phone, but just this morning it stopped in the middle of my Barbra Streaisand video (no jokes, ahem :)) and now I cannot play any Youtube videos, PLUS my browser is way slow. Is this a network issue or is Youtube screwing me up?

3. Some videos I can watch and some I can't (just loading and black screen) but I don't have any slowness. I have tried the same videos at different times and I get the same thing so I'm not sure whats up with it.

4. tanisstar

tanisstar Lurker

This is a common topic in the google help forum as well, I see no one has responded to help, so it must not be solved yet.

5. ObiDon

ObiDon Member

I've had no problem playing YouTube videos and was very surprised that I could even play the ones embedded in a forum post. Can you provide a link to the Google help forum?

Don

PS... Does a battery pull fix the problem? Or is it permanent?

tanisstar likes this.
  6. tanisstar

tanisstar Lurker

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews