• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X beats Incredible in prize fight

WOW thanks for sarcasim cool guy..considering these are 2 months apart and not 6 months and are both in the talks as top smarth phone with Iphone 4 and Evo this is relevent. Thanks for your thoughtful post buddy.

I'll clarify for you then. The Nexus One came out in January of this year. It was the first phone to use the Snapdragon 1Ghz system on a chip. The Droid Incredible is nothing more than a Nexus One with an outer shell that looks different and has a Verizon compatible antenna. The Nexus One, Evo 4G, Droid Incredible, and HTC Desire are all the same phone with some very minor differences(Such as the outer casing, button layout, and some changed cameras). They all have the same processor, ram, GPU, etc.. The Droid X has a brand new die shrunk 45nm OMAP 3630 processor and has a Power VR SGX 530 GPU clocked at 200Mhz. It's a completely new beast. The X, Droid 2, and Galaxy S phones are next gen phones. The Incredible and Evo are top of the line last gen phones. Thanks for playing.

Reactions: condog
Upvote 0
I
I'll clarify for you then. The Nexus One came out in January of this year. It was the first phone to use the Snapdragon 1Ghz system on a chip. The Droid Incredible is nothing more than a Nexus One with an outer shell that looks different and has a Verizon compatible antenna. The Nexus One, Evo 4G, Droid Incredible, and HTC Desire are all the same phone with some very minor differences(Such as the outer casing, button layout, and some changed cameras). They all have the same processor, ram, GPU, etc.. The Droid X has a brand new die shrunk 45nm OMAP 3630 processor and has a Power VR SGX 530 GPU clocked at 200Mhz. It's a completely new beast. The X, Droid 2, and Galaxy S phones are next gen phones. The Incredible and Evo are top of the line last gen phones. Thanks for playing.

Lol

Upvote 0
You mean first Android phone to use 1GHz Snapdragon, right?
Just to note, it wasn't the first Android to use Snapdragon either, just first one to use "not underclocked" Snapdragon. (Acer A1 used underclocked Snapdragon)

Upvote 0

Ok dguy I assume stands for DOUCHE GUY. There is another way to present this information than to be a dick. The only thing I did was post a link that I thought people may find interesting considering there is a lot of people considering both phones. Thanks for being a total douche for no reason.

Upvote 0
Ok dguy I assume stands for DOUCHE GUY. There is another way to present this information than to be a dick. The only thing I did was post a link that I thought people may find interesting considering there is a lot of people considering both phones. Thanks for being a total douche for no reason.

That is the nature of these forums

I often wonder why some people post the things they do instead of not saying things at all....

lol as they say don't feed the troll...and don't fuel rude comments.....it only brings more and more pointless arguments

Personally, i am glad it was reposted because i couldn't find the initial thread when i wanted to watch it again

Upvote 0
That is the nature of these forums

I often wonder why some people post the things they do instead of not saying things at all....

lol as they say don't feed the troll...and don't fuel rude comments.....it only brings more and more pointless arguments

Personally, i am glad it was reposted because i couldn't find the initial thread when i wanted to watch it again

I replied because I don't understand why he came off like a dick head for no reason. I felt that I had the right to respond and give him a piece of my mind and be a dick back. Immature maybe but makes me feel a little better.

As far as you go Haha What I will just LOL at your comment. You must be friends with dbag I mean dguy.

Upvote 0
I replied because I don't understand why he came off like a dick head for no reason. I felt that I had the right to respond and give him a piece of my mind and be a dick back. Immature maybe but makes me feel a little better.

As far as you go Haha What I will just LOL at your comment. You must be friends with dbag I mean dguy.

Um hon, i was actually agreeing with you because the comments you received were rude and unnecessary

I am not "friends" with anyone because i do not make friends with people on a forum that i probably will never meet(aside from Jessic and Chad from the Evo forums)

The responses you got were just annoying and i am glad that you at least acknowledge the fact your replies were mature as well

Upvote 0

To be fair, I don't think his original post was that bad. Sarcastic? Certainly. Something deserving of the label "being a dick head"? Not from over here in the peanut gallery. ;)

Upvote 0
I have both phones (recently bought the x - had the inc since launch) and so far my opinion is that the inc stacks up well to the x. Sense uo is much better than blur. I love the bigger screen on the x tho. I'll be testing the x for 2 weeks before I have to return to walmart if I feel I went to stay with the inc over the x. So far its a close match with no clear winner.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones