• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X Care Packages!?

If it only for people in the Northeast I will be calling Verizon and I guarantee I will be getting 2 of them for free since I bought 2 DX's on new contracts. I have had some really bad customer service the last few times I called and when the manager called me back about my survey I lost my signal and he never even called me back to finish the conversation!!

Upvote 0
A T-shirt and a sticker?
Are we back in high school?

Send me a car charger if you want to send me something!
Not gonna wear a T-shirt with my phone name on it. How goofy can you get. It's a PHONE! Yippee.

Could use the 25% coupon off though ;)

Someones jealous...

Honestly, its a gift. Accept it and be happy. Its the thought that counts here. I didnt see any iphone users getting anything.

Honestly this could be a sticker and that's it and I would be super excited. The fact that they already have my money and two year commitment and their sending this out for free to their customers is exactly why verizon will have me as a customer for life.

No matter the gift, the fact that they spent tons of money on n gifts just to make their customers happier.. That's damn good customer relations and I say A+

Upvote 0
I actually agree very strongly with you on that, chris. That doesn't really make any sense to me either.

Perhaps they're only sending it to those in the East/Northeast for the time being? Maybe they'll get around to the rest of us later on, (if so, it should mean the Midwest is next :D).

No, northwest should be next. Actually the whole US should be next!!

I can't wait to see a bunch of 300 pound guys squeezing into their XL Droid X t-shirts.

I was over 300 a few months ago, but I have lost 36 pounds and counting. All of my super fat clothes are getting really loose on me, I think it is time to go back to fat clothes! :D

Upvote 0
The northeast seems to always be getting the good promos. For the D1 I got no care package and ordered mine on launch day. There was also some promo card out with a phone number for an additional $50 off. Someone had scanned it and I called in and spoke to some guy that got rude when I told him I was calling from Detroit, I remember him yelling at me saying that it was northeast zone only.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones