1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Droid X CoverFlow Player?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SimsDelt, Feb 23, 2011.

1. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert
    None

Aug 4, 2010
    Project Manager - SAS Construction
    Bremen, Georgia
    Is there a player that is just like the Milestone CoverFlow (iPhone/iPod) music player? I really love how my wife's iphone music player looks with all the albums flowing past... I hate how Cubed3 or any of the aftermarket players looks... non of them accomplish the same look as the player on the iPhone... this is by all means the only thing I like about the iPhone, trust me. Here is a link for the one that the Milestone used... and Fab apparently helped dev it... any love would be appreciated Fab... thanks.

http://androidforums.com/motorola-droid/40971-milestone-music-player-w-coverflow.html

I understand that this doesn't totally concern the "all things root" section. But to install a modified .apk or in the milestone's case flash the update.zip, you must be rooted, so I figured why not here, and for gods sake, its really the only section I visit anyway... and if we can post random movie quotes in other threads... why not talk about music players here.

Advertisement

2. jguns112

jguns112 Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 30, 2010
    Have you tried music player pro? It's got the best UI of any music player I've tried out.

3. SimsDelt

SimsDelt Android Expert
    None

Aug 4, 2010
    Project Manager - SAS Construction
    Bremen, Georgia
    Does it have "Cover Flow" like the iPod? Thats the specific thing I'm looking for.