Hey ya'll. So ive been with the X a lil over a year. My moms EN V Touch is giving up on her....It used to be my phone and i gave it to her. She like the keyboard and I used to love it. Txting was good. We have 2 lines and 2 upgrades (ones early). If I can convince here to get a data phone (arnt many feature phones out there) should I give her my X and get a D3? I know D3's are currently BOGO, BUT I DO NOT wanna use both upgrades since it isnt a HUGE upgrade. I do a lot of web browsing and texting...thats about it. I use the camera for spurr of the moment stuff to. So.....If you were me and you could upgradea (but still keep an upgrade avaiable) would you? $199 isnt that bad and I dont have 4G in my area. I have never had a droid slideout and dont know about durability....I need it to stay together. Ill also need an outerbox when it comes out. lol So basically should mom have the new phone or should I? lol I like the Dual-Core, Mirrio mode, SUPPOSEDLY AMAZING keyboad, etc. IDK...Ive got 1 week to decide, mom needs me to get her set-up before I leave. lol THANKS!!!