1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Droid X - Excellent Condition FS - Or Trade

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by moto, Sep 20, 2011.

1. moto

moto Newbie

I am selling (or trading)a Droid X that was my wifes. It was originally set up on Verizon and has a clean ESN. I have the original box, charger and a carry pouch. The phone is in excellent shape. She decided to go back to a standard flip phone. I am asking $150.00 or trade for other android phone. PM if you want pictures or additional information.

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. moto

moto Newbie

Nobody Interested? If the price is too high, make me a reasonable offer. I have the Droid X2 and still like the X better. It's a great phone.

3. ecko no yaro

ecko no yaro Member

just curious, why do you like the X better than the X2?
    and about the sale, probably people will be more interested if you put the actual pict of the DroidX, with your name on a paper beside it, just my 2 cents though, anyway GLWS :)

4. moto

moto Newbie

All of My X's just seem to run smoother and have no problems. I have 2 X2's and both are slow to redraw the home screen and both stay black after a call is completed requiring me to hit the power button to see the screen and sometimes it still doesn't come back on. All in all the x2's I have are glitchy and the x's are not. This is just my experience. I am sure many people had the opposite experience

5. moto

moto Newbie

I will take a picture of the phone tonight with my name on a piece of paper to verify that I am a trusted seller. Normally I sell through ebay but I thought this forum might get more qualified prospects. Thanks for the tip.

6. moto

moto Newbie

I am somewhat new to adding pictures. I took a picture of the droid x and have it on my computer but how do I add it on this message. The "ad image" asks me to enter a URL to pull the image from. How do I get the picture somewhere it can pull it from?

7. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert

You could upload them to photobucket. Or try editing the first post click go advanced then scroll down a little until you see additional options and click manage attachments, you should be able to upload from your computer that way.

8. moto

moto Newbie

Thanks for the info. Not a great picture but at least you can tell it is mine.

9. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

How does everyone know it's yours. A member a few post up suggested posting a picture with your name with it and a date don't hurt either. I noticed in the picture that the phone is correct but the image on the screen is reversed. I'm not bashing your sale but people are a little concerned after a recent sale gone bad.http://androidforums.com/classifieds/404577-droid-x-priced-sell.html

10. moto

moto Newbie

Thanks again. I posted a new picture with my name under it. If someone is really interested they can pm me and I will send them whatever they need (within reason) to insure this is not a scam. If not, I will just post it on ebay. I just thought thismight be a little easier. Thanks foryour input.

11. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!!
    VIP Member

Looks like a good deal to me. I might would buy it but I'm an HTC fan. Besides I'm holding out for the Vigor. A buddy has an X and loves it. Good luck with the sale.

12. GSX

GSX Member

WOW!!!!:eek:

13. moto

moto Newbie

I like the x a lot more than my x2. I use the x for personal use and the x2 for business.:)

14. MeeksMan13

MeeksMan13 Lurker

is this still for sale?

15. moto

moto Newbie

Yes. It is still for sale

16. moto

moto Newbie

Nobody Interested?

17. moto

moto Newbie

Not Interested?