• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid x freezes up verizon say new update coming

Im on 2.3 and one time when clicking on the battery to see what was using the power, it did the issue where you have to click force close.

Scrolling is smooth, never been stuck at the M logo.

The YouTube uploading via wifi isnt working for me but I have not left it overnight. It just kept telling me in the few minutes I tried that it was retrying in 1min then it was retrying in 2min..

Upvote 0
My phone freezes up at least 6 times a day after the update. I have to do a battery pull to get it going again. I did a factory reset and formatted the sd card same thing happens. I called Verizon and they said they are having lots of calls from people with the same issue and a new software update will be coming out to fix it. She said that if they sent me a new phone it would have the same issue. Has any one else been told this?

I have called Verizon back and now they are going to send me a new phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones