• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DROID X.. Great Condition ****SOLD*****

Verizon Droid X for sale
Condition: 9/10 Phone is in great condition.
Price: $165 Shipped US priority mail
Payment: PayPal

Bought the droid x when first came out, switched to an Iphone. is sitting in my drawer everything works have box, with everything included.
I put a BETA verzion of the newest software for Verizon.
Phone is clear to activate.

Make some offers I would liek to get rid of this and have some xtra $$$

Here are pics sorry..

Attachments

• d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 104
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 97
  • d3.jpg
    d3.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 110
Upvote 0
"I've replaced my DX with a Droid X2 and want to give it and the extras a good home. The DX have a 8GD Micro SD card, OEM battery, clean ESD, exterior is in good condition, and it is wiped back to factory settings for stock Gingerbread 2.3.3 (Updated shortly before I switched phones).

The Essentials pack is a new one with everything tidy in it's original plastic including desktop cradle, car mount, and audio & HDMI cords that you can find new at Verizon online or in their stores. Postage would be on top of that price and would depend on how fast you wanted it where. "

Just sold here yesterday for $165 shipped. You should take the $150. I'd only give you $125.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones