So I just received my replacement Droid X in the mail today. I returned the first one because of a buzzing earpiece. The new one sounds great, but I noticed after a couple minutes of use that the back area where the speaker is gets warm. It doesn't get hot or anything, just warm. I switched the battery setting to battery saver mode, like on my last DX, and rooted it. I don't recall my last droid doing this but I was so fixed on its buzzing earpiece maybe I just overlooked it. Is this normal? It completely cools down if I don't use it and when I'm charging it. I've had a bit of trouble finding this topic online too so maybe it's normal. Any input? Thanks!