• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X in pieces :)

brand new replacement? or a refurb?

i had an order placed wed of last week for a BRAND NEW replacement and have heard nothing in the way of a date i should be receiving it.

I requested an exchange actually (was still under my 30 day) last week and they're supposed to send me a new X. I did this through the phone csr and she said that I wouldn't get a confirmation in my e-mail until it gets shipped out, which she said should be around the 26th. Only through the csr did I get a date, which I think she just got from the Verizon site. That date makes sense. Geez, hearing about some of you getting your replacements within a couple of days of requesting it is making me wonder if she overlooked some secret stash of new phones.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones