• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X -> Incredible switchers

Chango99

Jun 1, 2010
Posting here since it'll get more views and hopefully a higher chance for me to get a Droid X from the people who return their DX's for Dincs.

I have a 2mo old Dinc (june 12th) and long story short I was in a powerless position when I tried to return my phone. I was lied to, uninformed, and generally screwed when I tried to get the DX.

With that said, I'm looking for anyone with a droid X who's looking for an incredible with an AMOLED screen, crystal screen protector, and seidio innocase II. I can also throw in a new vzw 32GB microsdhc card.

I'm looking for anyone nice enough to do this trade with me since I got screwed over.

actually, here is a respectable answer. If you would have gotten to me about 2 weeks after I had my X, we would have been in shipping mode.

But, after living with it for a while now my X is staying put. I'm sure that somebody will trade with you. In my opinion, the Dinc is a great phone... maybe the best android device out there. The sense ui is sick and kicks the X's system back and forth across the street. That said, the X's isn't bad... and well, our screen is huge, clear and is a LITTLE EASIER to see in the sunlight.

Again, I'm sure you'll find something/somebody willing to trade. Crap, I'm half tempted to now.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones