• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X not downloading apps?

peteyd

Lurker
Aug 9, 2010
For some reason earlier today I was able to update an app then somone made a suggestion to try a keyboard app when I went to download it, it would just keep cycling I tried downloading something completely different and update another app and it's doing the something. I have done a couple of battery pulls, resets, and cleared the data from the app market by going thru setting(googled that one). Does anyone have any suggestions what to do next or what maybe causing it?

Im having the same problem you are. Thought it was my phone, was thinking oh gosh did I break it? I did the same steps you did, cleared cache, data, etc and no go.

I think its a Market problem again. There is a thread about it here.

http://androidforums.com/android-ap...-market-not-working-help-pls.html#post1806549

Ok awesome food to know its not just me. I thought I broke something too I will wait a while before I try again. I tried searching guess I didn't use the right terms sorry for making an extra thread.

Upvote 0
Hi Guys,

today, my market is not installing apps. It will say, downloading, but then it will say download unsuccessful. I am running rubix focused. Tried a new theme, but I was getting errors. So I restore my back up. Tried to install some apps but none of them would d/l. Any help? is there a way to fix the market so I can download apps again?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones