• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X on the way.

Just ordered my first Android phone today. The Drod X by Verizon. I already ordered some accessories off amazon, a case for it and 2 extra batteries and a charger. May end up getting something else eventually, who knows. I joined here in hopes of figuring out everything about this phone. This includes rooting and unlocking all the cool features of the phone. If anyone has any good threads, advice, other websites etc feel free to point me in any direction. I already know of 2 apps I will install upon getting the phone. Unrevoked and Wireless Teather . . . . . Believe it or not the Sprint Rep told me about this when I went in there and compare. I asked them if about tethering, the charges, and if the phone data plan was unlimited. Ended up being a funny conversation, then he told me about the 2 applications to use. If anyone has better apps feel free to let me know.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones