• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X priced to sell!

imjehh

Dec 19, 2010
I have for sale a Droid X in great working condition as well as great cosmetic condition. I bought this phone 4 months ago and have had a Zagg screen protector and OEM Verizon TPS skin case (smoked color) since day 1.

It is currently running the official Verizon Gingerbread .596

I am selling this for $135 shipped. It is priced to sell. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20110513_160044.jpg
    IMG_20110513_160044.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 138
  • dx2.jpg
    dx2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 110
  • dx.jpg
    dx.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 99
Yeah...the same thing here. He sent me an email asking if I was still interested, I responded twice and still haven't heard back. I am moving on and will get a phone elsewhere. :mad:

really? :eek:

We're in the middle of a trade, but it may fall through.

and you too? this getting weird, because we are in the middle of transaction, I just waiting for his paypal address.
Should I continue or not? :thinking:

Upvote 0
really? :eek:

and you too? this getting weird, because we are in the middle of transaction, I just waiting for his paypal address.
Should I continue or not? :thinking:

The seller may be honest, but...I have worked too long and too hard to earn the $$$ I would be sending to risk losing it.:rolleyes:

I really hope that this turns out positive for whoever sends the money.

Upvote 0
To clear this all up..there were 4 people interested in buying my phone. I did NOT give out my paypal address to ANYONE except to the user "ecko no yaro."

To K4KAI, you emailed me if it was available and I answered all your questions. Just because I did not respond to your last email does not mean I'm ignoring you or dishonest. I simply could not respond to your email.

As for Irk, I said I would entertain a trade, but you told me that you did not have another smartphone to activate and that you would let me know if you were able to locate one.

I did NOT commit to any buyer except ecko no yaro since I gave this user my paypal address.

Please do not jump to conclusions. I hope this clears everything up. Post here or PM me with any questions, but as Irv said, there is no transaction if I do not give out my paypal address, which is why I only gave ONE user my paypal address.

Upvote 0

To K4KAI, you emailed me if it was available and I answered all your questions. Just because I did not respond to your last email does not mean I'm ignoring you or dishonest. I simply could not respond to your email. ...

No, you didn't answer any of my questions. The only email I received from you was the one asking me if I was still interested.

I carefully worded my comments to not infer that you were not honest. I thought you were "stringing" me (and perhaps others) along, for some reason. In essence, at least two of us were willing to give you your asking price, so, without further communications from you, seemed as if you were waiting for:
1. something other than what you originally asked
2. a trade
3. someone closer to get cash instead of a PayPal transaction (which I specified in my original email to you) or whatever???
4. multiple buyers, to get their money and deal with their efforts to recover it when they find our they have been swindled.

Any of these scenarios are possible, three of them are reasonable.

Perhaps your intentions were honorable, but...in my opinion, your lack of communications with at least two of us "ready and willing" buyers, was unethical. When I didn't hear from you after more than 12 hours after I offered to buy your DX, I lost any confidence that I may have had with regards to your sincerity and honesty.

I hope whoever gets your DX is happy with it.

Upvote 0
No, you didn't answer any of my questions. The only email I received from you was the one asking me if I was still interested.

I carefully worded my comments to not infer that you were not honest. I thought you were "stringing" me (and perhaps others) along, for some reason. In essence, at least two of us were willing to give you your asking price, so, without further communications from you, seemed as if you were waiting for:
2. a trade
3. someone closer to get cash instead of a PayPal transaction (which I specified in my original email to you) or whatever???
4. multiple buyers, to get their money and deal with their efforts to recover it when they find our they have been swindled.

Perhaps your intentions were honorable, but...in my opinion, your lack of communications with at least two of us "ready and willing" buyers, was unethical. When I didn't hear from you after more than 12 hours after I offered to buy your DX, I lost any confidence that I may have had with regards to your sincerity and honesty.

IMO, 12 hours is not a good reason to label someone as unethical. In fact, many people work 12 hour shifts.

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
To clear this all up..there were 4 people interested in buying my phone. I did NOT give out my paypal address to ANYONE except to the user "ecko no yaro."

To K4KAI, you emailed me if it was available and I answered all your questions. Just because I did not respond to your last email does not mean I'm ignoring you or dishonest. I simply could not respond to your email.

As for Irk, I said I would entertain a trade, but you told me that you did not have another smartphone to activate and that you would let me know if you were able to locate one.

I did NOT commit to any buyer except ecko no yaro since I gave this user my paypal address.

Please do not jump to conclusions. I hope this clears everything up. Post here or PM me with any questions, but as Irv said, there is no transaction if I do not give out my paypal address, which is why I only gave ONE user my paypal address.
Thanks for clearing that up. For the record, was just trying to diffuse what seemed like a escalating situation. I agree completely though, if no money had changed hands (not even a paypal address given) then nothing is final... carry on:)
IMO, 12 hours is not a good reason to label someone as unethical. In fact, many people work 12 hour shifts.
I know I do

Reactions: Estes0109
Upvote 0

2. a trade

There were 2 buyers before you PM'd me. So that means these two people receive priority. They said they would let me know when they were ready, which is why I did not sell it to you. Now if the two buyers decided to back out, then I would have sold it to you.

I did not have any dishonest intentions, and certainly did not have any of those scenarios you listed. Also, because I did not reply within 12 hours you do not believe me to be sincere and honest? I have a very busy life, working 60 hours a week and taking business classes at a college at night. Sometimes I can't reply to emails within 12 hours but do not take that as a sign of dishonestly. I replied to your first two emails, but the third I must have missed. I apologize.

I hope this clears it up. Anyone with questions, either email, PM, or post here and I will do my best to reply immediately. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Thanks for clearing that up. For the record, was just trying to diffuse what seemed like a escalating situation. I agree completely though, if no money had changed hands (not even a paypal address given) then nothing is final... carry on:)

I know I do

Thanks for being here to keep things smooth.
I didn't want to mislead anyone or have multiple people sending me payments, so I made sure to withhold my paypal address until the buyer said they were ready to make the payment. Thanks again!

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones