• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X pricing?

D

Deleted User

Hey guys, getting my GNEX next week! Gonna sell my Moto Droid X on eBay or Craigslist. Question is how much is a good starting price. Not trying to rip anyone off. I've had it since April. Couple scratches, has Gingerbread, clean ESN. So, need some advice. thanx!

Within the past week there were at least 2 very clean ones in the Classified here.

I had an agreement for $100 for just the first phone but over 2 days the seller couldn't be bothered enough to complete the transaction. On the third day of trying I did another deal for the 2nd one for $100 for just the phone. I'd just ordered an extended battery and door and another charger before I even went for the first phone. (This X is a have no insurance back up for me.) I really didn't need any extras with the new phone. $100 for a good condition X is a great deal in my book.

Bruce in Ocala, FL

Upvote 0
Mine was $80 with case and charger, perfect condition... those were friend prices of course so I'd say $100 is reasonable if its in nice shape. $150 max if its absolutely pristine in box condition... but you can expect $100. List it for $120 and let them talk you down to $100 so they think they're getting a deal, that way you both win.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones