1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Droid X randomly shipping out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by imronburgundy, Jul 7, 2010.

1. imronburgundy

imronburgundy Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 29, 2010

Advertisement

2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday
    None

Apr 8, 2010
    NYU Student & Real Estate Agent
    Manhattan, NY
    Nothing is really confirmed yet. There's no concrete explanation and proof of how it got there from what I've seen.

3. androy

androy Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 20, 2010
    Android addict
    in my brain
    I'm waiting for a delivery today. I got an Inc on release day, it had issues and I ordered a replacement about 45 days ago and it was supposed to be delivered on 6/30. Heard about the X, canceled the Inc. replacement and was told to call on the 15th to order the X. Yesterday, I noticed an email from Verizon saying that a package is being delivered today. Could it be? I would have to say that Verizon just never officially canceled my Inc but maybe its the X. *finger crossed*. Im not gonna get my hopes up.

4. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday
    None

Apr 8, 2010
    NYU Student & Real Estate Agent
    Manhattan, NY
    If you get it, then you must let us know!

5. imronburgundy

imronburgundy Android Enthusiast
    None

Jun 29, 2010
    Yes, please let us know. Verizon sure is killing the hype of this awesome phone by not taking preorders for it. I mean, what's the point of jumping the gun to try to head off some of the iphone 4 sales the day before its release without giving people an option to preorder?

6. memillh

memillh Well-Known Member
    None

Apr 25, 2010
    Chicago, IL
    I just spoke with a loyalty rep at Verizon. I returned my Dinc a few weeks ago. Verizon called me last week. I returned the call this morning and spoke with a few reps. The guy checked his system throughout and said there was nothing he could do. I then told him about the stories I'm reading online - and he casually said, "oh, yeah - for those who were on the DInc waiting list, we've begun the process of back-filling those orders with the X." I guess I should have just asked him that first. Anyways, he said there was still nothing he could do for me.:(

The most frustrating part is, some people keep randomly posting that they've called within the last day and ordered X's as well. WTF?

7. androy

androy Android Enthusiast
    None

Apr 20, 2010
    Android addict
    in my brain
    lol... abso-f*ckn-lutely . :D

Unfortunately, I have to go pick up the package from fedex after work. It will be a long day for me.

EDIT... Nope. Its a fail. They shipped me my supposedly CANCELED Incredible replacement. And Verizon has it assigned to the wrong line on my account too. Oh well. Looks like I have to wait like the rest of you. :(