1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

droid x rollback to 2.3.3?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by dgoinallout, Aug 10, 2012.

1. dgoinallout

dgoinallout Newbie

can someione help me rolback my droid x from 2.3.4 back to 2.3.3. im having a lot of problems with 2.3.4 thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Savagerun

Savagerun Newbie

You can't go back. Once your on 4.5.621 your pretty much stuck there. What kind of problems are you having?

3. dgoinallout

dgoinallout Newbie

Ah man that sucks... im havin problems with the camera when i take pictures and there blank.. the phone restarts by it self alot of times.. and akso alot apps force close.. and it just seems really slow.. and the also battery life.. i cant stand it.. is there anything else i can do. To like make it better.. maybe install a new rom. Idk.but im just sick of it ..

4. Savagerun

Savagerun Newbie

5. bdclary

bdclary Member

I've seen other posts mention that this may be related to a bad SD card. Do you have another one you can swap in to check?

6. dgoinallout

dgoinallout Newbie

If i try factory reset. Would it go back to 2.3.3? And yes i have another sd card. I will try t.. the reason i eant 2.3.3 back is so i can root it and get rid of all the crap. I heard and also tried to root 2.3.4 and it dooes not work

7. Savagerun

Savagerun Newbie

8. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Android Expert

All our DXs(2) and DX2s(2) have problems with the camera after .621. Simply restarting the phone makes it work but that is a pain to if the problem crops up a lot. Mine goes thru spells where it works just fine, then every other time I open the camera it messes up.

Motorola Droid X Forum

The Motorola Droid X release date was July 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 512GB RAM, TI OMAP3630 processor, and 1540mAh battery.

July 2010
Release Date
Reviews