• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X Theme V0.8 - Ice Hole

KraYzeE

Lurker
May 28, 2010
Here is the latest version of my theme. There are still some things that i would like to change but i wanted to put it out there and get some feedback. Enjoy :) '

4.png

2.png

1.png

3.png

Requirements.
Droid X - Duh...
Froyo 2.3.15 (not sure if it works on anything else)
Deodexed
Root

AGAIN THIS IS STILL IN PROGRESS

:eek: *********** MAKE A NANDROID FIRST ************* :eek:

Download the file
(rename to update.zip and plop on your SD Card)
Install using Koush's recovery (make sure you MOUNT SYSTEM)
(IF you don't know what any of this means, please DO NOT INSTALL THIS!)

For those of you interested in the Widgets etc used in this theme, please follow this thread, i will release details soon. It is better as a complete theme. So when this comes out of beta stage then i will release all the addons.

Thanks for your time. Please comment, good or bad (as long as its constructive)

Thanks,

KraYzeE

oh yeah... I dont claim that i did ALL the graphics in this, though i did do a LOT, so if you see some of your work I would be happy to credit you. I am not trying to steal your work. Trust me, I know what goes into it.

Do you have a list of updates over the beta you released? I'm running the beta and just wanna see whats been changed. I see the android has changed on the dropdown and some text color differences.

Either way this will be on my phone after work tommorow. time for bed now..

Thanks for the hard work.

Upvote 0
Do you have a list of updates over the beta you released? I'm running the beta and just wanna see whats been changed. I see the android has changed on the dropdown and some text color differences.

Either way this will be on my phone after work tommorow. time for bed now..

Thanks for the hard work.

As you said, the main changes are the white on the status bar, the drop down has changed. Also there are other 60 other images that have been changed. All of the images in the theme are now blue. The progress bar has also been updated. There are tons of subtle changes but it makes the whole experience much better :)

Hope you enjoy... PLEASE Make a NANDROID before installing this though, as it is new.

cheers.
:cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones