• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X/X2 Essentials Pack $19.97 from Verizon, Free 2 Day Shipping

So bummed that I missed out on this deal...consensus is that $50 is still a very reasonable price?

Seems good...Amazon has just the Dock (no HDMI cable) and car mount (no power connector) priced so you can get both for about $42 before shipping.

So the package (which includes HDMI cable, car power connector, and I think an extra wall charger?) does seem like a good price even at $50...that is, assuming you need/want the HDMI cable and need/want the car power connector (many folks have lots of them laying around...)

Upvote 0
Just got mine since I don't plan on getting rid of my X any time soon. Best phone I have ever owned.

If you do this make sure to go in as a DroidX2 phone to get the deal.

My order showed up yesterday. I had always thought that all of these looked nice, but just could not drop the money on it for as little as I thought I would use it. Let me just say this may be the best $19.97 I have ever spent. The car dock is great and I love it, my DroidX is now set-up like a GPS and MP3 player at my touch. Then after I got done running around town last nice I hooked up the multimedia docking station and watch a movie on my HDTV and it was great picture quality. I am so glad that this deal was posted because I would have never been able to enjoy my X to the fullest without it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones