1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Droid X

Discussion in 'Archived Threads' started by Zumi, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast

Looking to sell off my Droid X. THIS IS NOT A REFURB AT ALL. I switched to an iPhone 4 just recently and have no use for it. It has a clean ESN, perfect condition in all aspects. It has a matte finish screen protector on it (Steinheil brand). I also have the charger/usb cable that came with it.

It is rooted running GB up to date build. I can remove the root for you if you'd like when I restore the factory settings.

Looking to get $150 shipped, or B/O, via paypal. I will ship the following day after payment.

I also have 100% Ebay feedback from almost 10 years, if you'd like some sort of reference. Just let me know!

I'll toss in some cases as well (I have a variety I've tried).

Attached Files:

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast

ttt....looking to sell this quick! the price is very good as is the phone! =)

3. Momar99

Momar99 Newbie

does this come with any of the original accessories such as the box?

4. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast

I think I may still have the box, but i'll have to check. Not sure if the wife tossed it out or not. I'll get back to you. But yes, it has the original USB cord and wall-plug attachment.

5. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast

That is correct. I am the only owner of this and it was never reported lost/stolen. I switched to the iPhone just last week, is my only reason for wanting to sell this. :)

6. Zumi

Zumi Android Enthusiast