• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X2 and HTC Droid Incredible 2

chryee090130

Jun 8, 2011
I am selling a mint condition Droid X2 and a good condition HTC Droid Incredible 2.

The Droid X2 look like i just opened the box and looked at the phone. It will come with the original box, charger, manuals, everything it would come with new. I am looking to get $325 for this.

The HTC Droid Incredible 2 is in good condition, and has a small flat edge on the bottom right corner and a scuff but that's all that's wrong. It will also come with the original box, charger, manuals, everything it would come with new. It will also come with 3 screen protectors still in packaging as well as a hard case still in packaging. I am looking to get $300 for this.

Either phone can come rooted if you want. I will root upon request.

As for trades, the only trades I am willing to look at are for Verizon phones. The phones I am willing to deal with are (in order of most desired) Blackberry Bold 9650, 9930, IPhone 4, and Samsung Droid Charge. These phones must be in at least good condition.

If you want to do a local deal I am located near Worcester, Massachusetts but you will have to come to me. If not I will ship after receiving payment from PayPal.

I have feedback on Ebay (dinner4269), the gear page (chryee090130), harmony central (chryee090130), and ultimate guitar (chryee090130).

Thank you for your interest and I will reply to your PM's as soon as possible.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones