• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Droid X2 benchmarks

Nice. And I see it has a lil extra ram. I know some ppl complain about it being a so so upgrade from the orig X.

I know when I had my Droid 1, I wasnt feeling the Droid 2. I have a Droid X too, and I can see myself getting a Droid X2. I was actually feeling this more than the Bionic. I dont really have use for a FFC right now and I need to see if 4G really does help with reception.

Those 2 things puts the X2 on my wish list. My wish list is alot bigger this year compared to last year...lol. Too many nice phones coming out.

Upvote 0
DX2 looks attractive indeed. The spec looks even better than LG G2X using the same processor. It appears that Moto is having trouble with Bionic and it may not even see the light of day according to recent rumors. Verizon needs to get DX2 out soon as they are the only carrier now without any dual core phones that interest people. AT&T-mobile this year is getting impressive array of high end phones. But I want to stay with verizon as long as they have comparable or better phones. I also heard that D3 is coming in Q3 and has OMAP4 processor, 4" screen. SGS2 is looking like great phone too and I wish Verizon get's this one not too late. So far DX2, D3, SGS2 are on my main list for upgrade in Q3.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones