• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droid X2 for TB/Charge/Inc2

ABRMess006

Dec 30, 2010
Londonderry, NH
I have a Droid X2. It has never been rooted. Completely stock. I have a 16gb SD Card in it. It also has the OEM Motorola Extended Battery and a Seidio Active Case (White).

I am looking for something with a front facing camera and really wanting to jump on the HTC bandwagon. Therefore, I am mainly looking to trade for an HTC Thunderbolt or and HTC Incredible 2. I will also consider the Droid Charge if the trade comes. Not really into the iPhone4 so not really looking to trade for one (sorry).

Let me know what offers you have. I will sell the phone if the right offer comes along.

I can post pictures if you really need them, the phone is in excellent shape, no scratches. It looks like an X2... :eek:

:D Thanks for looking!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones