1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Droid3 bogo price adjust?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by thebarbrr, Jul 18, 2011.

1. thebarbrr

thebarbrr Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 13, 2009
    Hey guys I bought my d3 last Tuesday and it is now bogo free..my bro on my family share plan has an upgrade and was wondering if verizon would do a price adjustment and I could get the bogo on my broa line? I would have called Verizon customer service but im at work and they take their sweet time answering.

Advertisement

2. conncr

conncr Newbie
    None

Jan 13, 2010
    I just called Verizon to ask the same question... They told me that I needed a second, upgrade eligible line for the "get one free" portion of the promotion. They were willing to set me up a new line for the phone, but wouldn't just send me a phone that wasn't attached to the network.

conncr

3. obstar85

obstar85 Member
    None

Sep 11, 2010
    Relaxing
    SD
    I just got off the phone with Verizon and as long as the second line is upgrade eligible they should be able to hook you up. I ordered mine last Friday so they just tacked it on to that order so my wife can have one now too. The only thing that I will have to pay after the rebate is the sales tax and the 20$ for an early upgrade.

4. thebarbrr

thebarbrr Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 13, 2009
    i ended up calleding them and they told me the exact same thing...looks like i could split 50/50 with myabout time you give me a break bro and end up getting my droid for 140 (240=1st droid + 40= tax on 2nd droid)..about time you gave me a break Verizon