1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

DroidDoes Shirt

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by JMarvel03, Nov 30, 2009.

1. jasond

jasond Newbie

I purchased my Droid at Best Buy, went to Verizon store to get a case and they looked up my number and told me that I qualify for 25% off all Droid accessories. Purchased a hard carrying case and car charger for 25% off. Point is maybe this 'deal' of 25% off is good for all Droid owners check with your local store.

Jason

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. amd2132

amd2132 Newbie

Seems like everyone that got a t-shirt was a new customer? Is this correct?

3. Barbara

Barbara Android Expert

I'm a new customer and I didn't get one.

4. billd

billd Well-Known Member

I was already a customer. No shirt.

5. amd2132

amd2132 Newbie

hmm it must be a random selection of people it seems then...?

6. stevenfstein

stevenfstein Newbie

never got a shirt but I did get a nice canvas shopping bag that says "Droid Does" when I picked up my phone at Verizon on launch day.

Regards... Steve

7. Howie

Howie Android Expert

Pics!

8. mikespe

mikespe Member

I emailed Verizon CS yesterday regarding the T-shirt and here is the response I got today:

Did anyone see the promotion when they bought their Droid? I got mine online 2 weeks after it came out...I think they should have AT LEAST let people know they were doing this...

9. Nope - saw no signage in the Verizon store and the salesperson didn't mention anything. :(

10. K3b!n

K3b!n Lurker

hmm... i just got mine on friday and no word of tshirt or 25% coupon. Coupon would be awesome so i can get the dock!!

11. vzwdroidtech

vzwdroidtech Newbie

Hope it's readable...

Taken with my DROID

Attached Files:

12. Vance

Vance Android Enthusiast

I was the first in line on opening day and they gave me a nice long sleeve polo shirt, very heavy duty.

13. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Ok this isn't fair I was first in line waiting for them to open the doors(there really was no line I was the only one there LOL)on the 6th of Nov. I was the first one in my store and town to get the DROID and I am on #5 due to to many issues to name. I deserve a shirt darnit. I didn't sleep the night before from all the excitement and I was there before the sun even came up. I am holdoing my breath untill I get a stinking shirt darnit(ok maybe not LOL) but still I wanna shirt too.:(:(:(:(:mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::D

14. ladybadger2007

ladybadger2007 Well-Known Member

Ahh man I wanna bag too . It's just not fair! I was up before the sun and my husband works till midnite. I should get something just for getting up LOL:p

15. choppy

choppy Newbie

No I got nothing!

16. soulesschild

soulesschild Well-Known Member

17. QrafTee

QrafTee Android Expert

You know what they should do to show they care about their customers? Lower the monthly fees, yep.

18. cokecan

cokecan Newbie

I got nothing but a dent in my wallet. It was the day after release

19. radikal

radikal Android Expert

maybe i will wait for mine?

20. dcorn

dcorn Well-Known Member

I bought my phone on 11/7 and got my shirt a few days ago, along with the rebate Visa card.

Oh, and I got FOUR of the canvas shopping bags lol. The VZW girl was very nice, even waived the $35 activation fee. She gave me one of the shopping bags and an extra one for my gf, who was with me. Then she asked if I wanted one for my mom, who I had to contact to add a line. I said sure and she gave me two more! This was all at 9pm on a saturday, which I thought was amazing.

21. tonestert

tonestert Member

Got my shirt today in the mail.

22. jettie1767

jettie1767 Lurker

Got one today. I wish they sent two since I bought two droids.

23. RLJSlick

RLJSlick Lurker

Yeap I got the same deal, was able to get a carrying case and a car charger for 25% off but no T-Shirt!

24. Lisa W

Lisa W Newbie

@Stingray
    Why am I so afraid to ask what your answer is? BTW - Dallas, great city and my hometown.
    Guess no Droid shirt for me. They get my money, but can't even cough up a shirt?

25. n3pro

n3pro Lurker

Got one yesterday. Wasn't expecting it, but nice surprise.

Motorola Droid Forum

The Motorola Droid release date was November 2009. Features and Specs include a 3.7" inch screen, 5MP camera, 256GB RAM, processor, and 1400mAh battery.

November 2009
Release Date
Reviews