• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Droidmod Issue

Stolz25

Jan 24, 2010
I went today to re-install Droidmod so I could remove the live wallpapers. Using Droidmod I went to re-install 1.0 and it just booted back up to my homescreen instead of doing anything. I figured this was because I already had 1.0 so I went to manually do it but I couldn't boot into recovery mode. Holding X just recycled the boot over and over again until I let it go and it booted all the way through.

Everything seems to be working fine everywhere else, I just can't get into recovery mode. Anyone else have this issue?

I went today to re-install Droidmod so I could remove the live wallpapers. Using Droidmod I went to re-install 1.0 and it just booted back up to my homescreen instead of doing anything. I figured this was because I already had 1.0 so I went to manually do it but I couldn't boot into recovery mode. Holding X just recycled the boot over and over again until I let it go and it booted all the way through.

Everything seems to be working fine everywhere else, I just can't get into recovery mode. Anyone else have this issue?

Why would you reinstall for that? You know you can just use a regular wallpaper instead of the live ones without reinstalling, right?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones