• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root DroidRom 1.0 is out in the updater!

I just went into recovery mode and installed the rom, I was getting the permission denied too, not really sure why

I hope this makes sense lol

If you installed v1 of live wallpapers... you will get permission denied because of an issue with su permission in that version. So, go to this website: AllDroid - View topic - [release]Live Wallpapers for Droid 2.0.1 v1.1 *UPD 02/20/10*, and then download and install the new version of live wallpapers the same way you did the first time. This new version fixes everything and you will be able to update

Upvote 0
Yup - but at least one person is seeing it not actually OC even though SetCPU says it is OC'd.

In fact, make that 2 people - my benchmarks at 1000 MHz are more like benches for 600 MHz, even though it 'says' it is at 1000....

Its prob the live Wallpapers. I heard they are a CPU hog.

I am gonna download it but Im sticking with 2.0.6 for now cause I like my smoked glass and not really impressed with the wallpapers.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones