• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DROIDX ICE on lock screen

dsang22

Jul 19, 2010
Hi All. I did a factory reset and prior to that I had the ability to add 2 "ICE" (in case of ermergency contact) to my phone that will allow users to call pre programed numbers. This icon was to the right of the existing emergency call icon on the lock menu. Im pretty sure I did not download an app to get this but now its gone and all i have is the emergency manual dial option. Does anyone know where I can find this setting?

Thanks in advance.

I can tell you for sure I had this on my phone before reset. i set up two contacts for calling. Once the phone is locked, at the bottom you will see emergency call and ICE contacts. you can call pre programed number in there with phone being locked.
I just cant remember whether it was a stock app or did i download which im pretty sure I didnt. I just need to find a way to get it back...
=(.

Thks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones