1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

dropped calls on evo

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by weaim2pleez, Jun 20, 2010.

1. weaim2pleez

weaim2pleez Member

Apr 24, 2010
    I've had the evo about a week now and in area that should get good 3g and 4g coverage. But since I've got it I've had 2 dropped calls. I usually have about around 4 bars of signal but sometimes for no reason it will drop down to nothing for a few seconds and drop a call, happened twice in the last week. The problem is I've had a blackberry for 2 years before this at the same location and don't remember ever having a dropped call. Could bb just have better signal strength? or i am just over thinking the whole thing

Advertisement

2. hawkijustin

hawkijustin Well-Known Member

Jun 13, 2010
    I just picked up a blackberry curve 8530 to hold me over till i get my evo and my signal will go from 3-4 bars to no bars at all while im just sitting in my house. I dont think its the phones i think its sprint working on the network and adding 4g. I hope

3. sagedil

sagedil Well-Known Member

May 1, 2010
    Laid off....sigh
    Raleigh, NC
    I had a horrible problem with this and my Hero the two weeks I had her. Evo has been much better. I agree. I think it is just Sprint.

4. weaim2pleez

weaim2pleez Member

Apr 24, 2010
    it just seems rather odd ive only noticed it since getting the evo this last week..oh well, guess i have 3 more weeks to see how it behaves

Tags: