• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DSP Manager Problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcM

May 13, 2010
I had manually installed the DSP Manager before it became a part of the ROM and it worked great. Since flashing 3.1 I noticed it was not working. Yesterday I discovered that the equalizer for the bluetooth is working for the headset. The room effect does not seem to work either way.

Anyone else having this issue? Could it be my previous install? I assumed the new ROM flash would overwrite those files. Do I need to remove them? Any suggerstions?

I had manually installed the DSP Manager before it became a part of the ROM and it worked great. Since flashing 3.1 I noticed it was not working. Yesterday I discovered that the equalizer for the bluetooth is working for the headset. The room effect does not seem to work either way.

Anyone else having this issue? Could it be my previous install? I assumed the new ROM flash would overwrite those files. Do I need to remove them? Any suggerstions?

No, it's working here. In fact I was playing around with it yesterday. Headset settings worked for the headset, bluethooth settings worked for Bluetooth, and were separate from each other.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones