• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

DTF Analyzer App

DTFApp

Lurker
Nov 27, 2010
Hey Everyone,
I wanted to share an Android app that we just launched, Its called the DTF Analyzer. The app allows you to scan a chick and using face recognition technology and a set of algorithms we determine how DTF (Down to F*ck) the girl in question is. We can then take the face parameters returned from the scan and tell you if they are a hippo or grenade. (Basically identify busted fat chicks) I've attached a screen shot of the app in action.
screen

We made this app In hopes of helping all the guys out there who think they are about to take home some dime from the bar and in reality they are about to commence in a sexual act with a busted zoo animal. In a nut shell... Were trying to save the world from ugly fat chicks. Of course its not 100% accurate but we have done the best we can to get an accurate reading every time. I hope you guys enjoy the app. Thanks for checking it out.
screen

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones