1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Dual sim call scheduler

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Bogdan Petre, May 8, 2016.

1. Bogdan Petre

Bogdan Petre Lurker
    None

May 8, 2016
    Male
    I want an application that could schedule my outgoing voice calls on the basis of time and the SIM used, such as:
    - Scedule no. 1 - Call each Monday at 10PM this phone number 00123456 from SIM1;
    - Scedule no. 2 - Call each Friday at 9PM this phone number 00123456 from SIM2;

I haven't found any so far that could do this trick, but I guess it is one. Do you know any? Thanks!

Advertisement

2. dvhttn

dvhttn Android Expert

Oct 17, 2010
    I wish ....
    Sunny Cornwall
    You could have a separate Google calendar for each SIM? But I'm not sure from your post why you can't just have a single calendar and enter the SIM you want to call from? As you have done above .....

Dave

3. Bogdan Petre

Bogdan Petre Lurker
    None

May 8, 2016
    Male
    No, I want the phone to call "itself" at certain moments certain numbers from a certain SIM. Anyway, tnx for your reply.
    But I mananged to solve it out myself :))) Here is how to do it, if one other need it:
    1. Install "Dual SIM Selector"
    2. Associate certain numbers with certain SIM (by giving them a specific name in the Phonebook)
    3. Install "Auto Dialer"
    4. Tell this app to call the specific name (select the contact) in the Phonebook to the desired time