• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Dual sim call scheduler

I want an application that could schedule my outgoing voice calls on the basis of time and the SIM used, such as:
- Scedule no. 1 - Call each Monday at 10PM this phone number 00123456 from SIM1;
- Scedule no. 2 - Call each Friday at 9PM this phone number 00123456 from SIM2;

I haven't found any so far that could do this trick, but I guess it is one. Do you know any? Thanks!

No, I want the phone to call "itself" at certain moments certain numbers from a certain SIM. Anyway, tnx for your reply.
But I mananged to solve it out myself :))) Here is how to do it, if one other need it:
1. Install "Dual SIM Selector"
2. Associate certain numbers with certain SIM (by giving them a specific name in the Phonebook)
3. Install "Auto Dialer"
4. Tell this app to call the specific name (select the contact) in the Phonebook to the desired time

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones