1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Dual SIM: which SIM is called?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Plattfuss, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Plattfuss

Plattfuss Lurker

Hello,
    I have a HTC U11 with 2 SIM cards, one for private, the other for business purposes.

When I receive a call and the caller is not in my phone book, I cannot see which SIM is called, so I cannot see if it's a business or private call.

How can I fix this? For example by applying different background colors when the phone rings, depending on the SIM card.

Well, of course I could assign a different ring tone to each of the SIM cards, but unfortunately that's no solution, because most of the time my phone is in vibration mode.

2. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

I haven't used a dual sim in a while, but I seem to remember there being an indicator in the answer button as to which sim the call was coming in on. Something like a 1 or 2 or A or B. Something like that in the button.

3. Plattfuss

Plattfuss Lurker

Unfortunately there's only an indication of the SIM card called when the display was not locked (then, there's a little "1" or "2" in the upper left corner). But normally a phone's display is locked when receiving a call.

Unforgiven likes this.
  4. Unforgiven

Unforgiven ...eschew obfuscation...

OK, sorry for that. :(

HTC U11 Forum

The HTC U11 release date was June 2017. Features and Specs include a 5.5" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

June 2017
Release Date
Reviews