1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Support Dumb question about defaults

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rEvo Lver, Feb 12, 2011.

1. rEvo Lver

rEvo Lver Newbie

I accidentally deleted one of the little virtual switches on the page that has the toggles for 4G, BT, WIFI & GPS.

I can't find out how to replace it (the GPS one)
    They don't seem to be widgets or apps. How do I get it back?

(Also kind of really wish there were an UNDO last action - it's not the first time I accidentally touched something and blew it up)... Today I somehow wiped out my entire home page and don't think I had it saved.

Advertisement

2. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert

add widget > power control

3. rEvo Lver

rEvo Lver Newbie

Thanks - that on is a full "power control" panel with multiple choice, but not the original - which is very nice looking and has each "switch" as individual controls, in color, with animation. The GPS one is gone on my phone and I still can't figure out how to restore it (individually) or where it came from in the first place.

4. ScorpDX

ScorpDX Android Expert

My mistake. There's several of them on the market. Lookup gps toggle.

5. Rigmaster

Rigmaster Android Expert

Can it be done by creating a new scene in Settings? I think the basic HTC Scene is a standard one and you can just go from there, right?

6. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

you do it by long pressing the area to add it to, add widget, then pick settings, and then gps

sorry I meant to answer this last night but got sidetracked

7. Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed Extreme Android User

also remember that once you get things set up the way you want...you can save that "scene" by hitting menu, scenes, save and rename it to what you wish.

adding one of the defaults would have put it back, but it would also knock out any customizations you made to that scene

8. AlkiDweller

AlkiDweller Android Enthusiast

Add widget / Settings / GPS

Tags: