• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Dump] [All Variants] Aboot, files and how to flash.

Hello! I have a L70 d320, the aboot in the dump gives me the purple screen of death, I guess is not patched. In the meantime im using the d320n aboot from the cwm thread but gives me problems with the buttons and the rear camera doesn't work on CM12.1. Does anyone have a patched d320 aboot.bin to share? Thanks!

Edit: Or you can link me/explain what "patched" means and I'll try to patch it myself and post it

Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0
Hello! I have a L70 d320, the aboot in the dump gives me the purple screen of death, I guess is not patched. In the meantime im using the d320n aboot from the cwm thread but gives me problems with the buttons and the rear camera doesn't work on CM12.1. Does anyone have a patched d320 aboot.bin to share? Thanks!

Edit: Or you can link me/explain what "patched" means and I'll try to patch it myself and post it
No one is sure how to patch. No one is sure how to 'patch' if @sammyz is still around. He might help us. But other than that. No one is sure.

Reactions: ClauvanPdST
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Hey guys, i'm here just to thanks and say that for me the aboot file "aboot-d325-sammyz" that you can find here Aboot-Dump in the folder "D325" Works just fine for me to fix my problem. I used the wrong aboot file (d320n) and my cellphone couldnt get the sims card working. So i just follow the steps of the video, and everything is working again !! I dont even re installed the rom ( official cyanogem mod 13) i just changed the aboot file and when my cell phone reboot i got my signal back !! So that's it, i hope i can help someone out with this information.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, I have a problem with my device. I have flashed a wrong aboot.bin and the problem is that my phone (LG L70 d320f8) wouldn't do anything. All it does is vibrate every 11 seconds (short vibration). I can't enter fastboot mode or enything else.
Do you have any idea how to fix it?

This website doesn't allow me to upload the aboot.bin file, but I host a website on my computer. so the link to it is http://belenky.ddns.net/rom/aboot.bin
If the link doesn't work - it means that my computer is turned off and you should try downloading it later.

Is there any solution to this??

Upvote 0
Hey guys, i'm here just to thanks and say that for me the aboot file "aboot-d325-sammyz" that you can find here Aboot-Dump in the folder "D325" Works just fine for me to fix my problem. I used the wrong aboot file (d320n) and my cellphone couldnt get the sims card working. So i just follow the steps of the video, and everything is working again !! I dont even re installed the rom ( official cyanogem mod 13) i just changed the aboot file and when my cell phone reboot i got my signal back !! So that's it, i hope i can help someone out with this information.
hello there i have similar problem my simcard not working on cm13 i have an original l70 dual d325 variant but in the settings it shows d320 . will aboot fix this? and what specific file / thank you

Upvote 0
hello there i have similar problem my simcard not working on cm13 i have an original l70 dual d325 variant but in the settings it shows d320 . will aboot fix this? and what specific file / thank you
Yes it will, you just need to flash a new aboot file and then restart the phone and sim card will start to work. The corret file you can find here in the folder D325 download de sammy file and then follow this video steps. Once you done everything should work just fine ! Good luck !

Upvote 0
Folks!

Does anyone know to patch stock bootloader (aboot.bin)?
I dump the "stock bootloader (aboot partition)", "stock recovery" and "stock laf partition" in both L70 D325f8 (w5ds) we have at home. And I compared the hash file.
Check hash in file propertie with "HashCheck".
Put CRC in file name with "RapidCRC-Unicode".

The test resulted in:
* Files are identical;
* Integrity is 100%.

I will provide for you...

If anyone knows how to patch the stock bootloader (aboot) for this sub-variant... Please! Be my guest!

Also I realized dump the abootb partition. I do not know what's in it.
But I have it saved here!

ABOOT /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
ABOOTB /dev/block/mmcblk0p9

If it is useful for someone, leave a message!

EDIT:

@LitrosNub?
@sammyz?

Attachments

• StockBKP_L70 D325f8 (w5ds) - aboot [118A533F].zip
    263.6 KB · Views: 1,146
  • StockBKP_L70 D325f8 (w5ds) - recovery [7DEE0218].zip
    9.5 MB · Views: 438
  • StockBKP_L70 D325f8 (w5ds) - laf [A1616D40].zip
    14.7 MB · Views: 401
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I need aboot.img for D321 Cricket model. Can you guys help me? i made a big mistake and replace aboot.img, recovery.img, boot.img laf.img and abootd.img from other LGL70's model. Btw if you have the others it would be a big help.

Edit #1: Forget it, i found a way to get it: using Windows LG Firmware Extract + d321 .tot file.
I got the files, renaming .bin to .img and replaced it using linux method.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones