1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Dungeon hunter 4 Free Jewels NO DOWNLOADS

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by Iono, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Iono

Iono Lurker
    None

Jul 13, 2013
    This is information on how to get free jewels on Dungeon Hunter 4 without downloading any tools or using game modifiers. Again you don't need to download crap to make this happen. *** Note jewel gain isnt super fast but you will gain jewels :)****

Now the part you want to read.
    1. make sure you have lots of inventory space cleared up.
    2. Farm at valance castle for the lowest lvl armor you can.
    3. when inventory is full of useless crap equips use your gold to upgrade every one of them.
    4. Exit the game or go to your home menu with game running and turn internet connection to game off playing game offline.
    5. If done right when going back into game you will see a ? next to item click speed up to see how much time is left.
    6. Once timer reaches 0 it will say speed up cost is 0 ***DO NOT ACCEPT AT THIS POINT***
    7. Every 5 minutes i believe you will go -1 jewel per item past 0.
    8. Game has to be logged into game modifying date and time on phone does not work here. Keep your phone plugged into a charger checking the game every 30 minutes or so if you want to make sure game is still running and giving you free jewels. Again jewel price when clicking speed should say -1 or more which means to speed it up you get paid jewels.
    9. Enjoy your free jewels XD

You shouldnt have any questions at this point.. I do not guarentee this will work for everyone its working for me now and I believe its just for this patch mabye so enjoy it while it still works.

***Extra... Lol forgot to say to collect jewels just click the speed up button and click speed to collect.****

Advertisement

2. Iono

Iono Lurker
    None

Jul 13, 2013
    If this worked for you and you love me for sharing this at least hit the thank you button or say thanks below :rolleyes: