At a concert last night and was trying to take a picture when my awesome Fascinate went head first into about an inch deep of red red wine for about 2 seconds. I quickly took it to the bathroom, took out the battery and wiped it all down as best I could, put the battery back in and it powered right up! I love that phone! It was all fine and good last night when I went to sleep, but when I woke up it had a backlit fuzzy gray lcd screen. I tried powering it down by removing the battery again, but no avail. It's sitting in a bag of rice right now, but I think maybe I should try cleaning the inside of what is probably some sticky red wine inside the booger now. Does anyone know how to take one of these apart and which parts to clean and with what? Maybe some rubbing alcohol or something? Thanks guys. You all are awesome here and I just know someone's going to have the to answer to revive my little beauty.