• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dunkin Donuts Finder

It should go live within minutes. It's showing up on my market app. Check under Apps>Lifestyle>Just In. The market search engine is sometimes problematic, and I've heard issues of certain apps not showing up on certain phones/providers.

Now, the minimum OS version is 1.6. Hopefully you're not on a phone running 1.5.

Upvote 0
I thought I was having problems with some of my map functionality under 1.5 and that's why I'd set the min at 1.6. But I went back and tested it and it seemed to be all right, so I just reset the min OS requirement to 1.5 and republished it. Check again in a bit and hopefully it will show up for you.

And hopefully it's what you're looking for. It just searches for the 4 nearest Dunkin' Donuts (within 50 miles) to you and gives you the address and distance to each location if you click on the icon. The results are sometimes a little weird, especially if there's not a DD near you. If you have any suggestions, let me know.

Upvote 0
OK, I was able to find it and download - thanks.

The initial screen is great - LOVE THE DD FONT!

When I click on launch map, I see a purple dot (which I am assuming is me) and 2 buttons - ME and SEARCH. The Google Map does not show up it just looks like a grid, when i click search, it shows 2 donuts close to me on the "Grids". Also, when I back out of the application, the GPS stays on...I have to force quit to get it to stop...

Chris

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones