1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Dust under the Touch screen

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by anudeep574, Jun 27, 2012.

1. anudeep574

anudeep574 New Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Hi All ,

I bought HTC exlorer last month.with in 5 days of time I found small dust particles(only 2) under the touch screen.As I found it is annoying for a new phone,I have given my phone to the repair center,they replaced with a new touch screen which is just free.Now again with in 3 days I am able to see 3 dust particles :mad:, 1 exactly in the center and remaining 2 at left side are very tiny.only i can see them in day light or bright light.else if i observe keenly the one at the center is visible.Exactly 1 month completed from when I bought the phone.Any body facing the same problem ? what should I do? should I again give the phone for repair or it is better to live with it ? Please suggest me regarding this issue.

with Regards,
    Anudeep :)

Advertisement

2. Hsn07

Hsn07 New Member

Mar 20, 2012
    Man i know about each n every thing about explorer and ive talked to many persons having explorer but havent heard of this problem. And i know its very annoying , it happened with my last java phone and i just sold it away. I recommend u to claim ur warranty and get a new cell out coz explorer is a pretty good low end Android Smartphone.

Hope u will get some help from this.
    Regards,
    HSN07

Tags: