1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

DX2 case, which one you recommend?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by armoredsaint, May 26, 2011.

1. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Android Enthusiast

I was checking out the otterbox impact series and seido innocase, anyone have experience with either or other ones to consider?

Most importantly I would still like to use the dock with the case on, if possible?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. subdivisions

subdivisions Newbie

I also inquired to my verizon guy about the Otterbox Commuter series.. but when i look at my dock there is no way with any skins the X2 can use it with it on.. Its "skin" tight.

3. fastpicker89

fastpicker89 Well-Known Member

I got the Otterbox Commuter and not only does it work great, it's sexy. Had my first drop today and I didn't even wince. I knew it was okay.

4. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

it will not work with the dock.

5. fastpicker89

Yeah it's gonna be tough to find one that fits the dock. You're going to have to get a super thin, super lame silicone case.

6. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Android Enthusiast

i guess the car dock works with a case because you can remove the extra plastic support

7. fastpicker89

Just get a generic dock that you can clamp around the edges. It will be cheaper anyway.

8. Alyianna

Alyianna Well-Known Member

I have the Seidio Active case and LOVE it. It doesn't work with the Moto docks, but the case is so super easy to take off and put on that it is no trouble.

Seidio also offers docks that work specifically with their cases, you may want to check that out if you want a perfect fit in docks while using cases.

9. subdivisions

subdivisions Newbie

Does the part come out? I looked at the dock and it looked like the inner peice came out, but i was unsure... Can this be confirmed?

10. Alyianna

Alyianna Well-Known Member

Yes it does come out... I had to pry a corner up and then it slid out... phone with case on still didn't fit lol

Motorola Droid X2 Forum

The Motorola Droid X2 release date was May 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, GB RAM, Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H processor, and 1540mAh battery.

May 2011
Release Date
Reviews