• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help DX2 Crashing

bluethunder

Nov 26, 2009
Anyone else having problems with their DX2 crashing and rebooting daily? Mine crashes 1-2 times a day. Sometimes out of no where when it is just sitting there, and other when it is in the dock.

Anyone figure out how to fix this?

I am so unimpressed with this phone, and its bugs. Unless Google does something radical with Motorola, I will NOT buy another phone produced by them. I will go to Samsung or back to HTC.

Anyone else having problems with their DX2 crashing and rebooting daily? Mine crashes 1-2 times a day. Sometimes out of no where when it is just sitting there, and other when it is in the dock.

Anyone figure out how to fix this?

I am so unimpressed with this phone, and its bugs. Unless Google does something radical with Motorola, I will NOT buy another phone produced by them. I will go to Samsung or back to HTC.

Is your phone rooted? What apps have you installed?

Have you tried uninstalling all the apps you have installed rebooted and started to re add them one and at time after waiting enough time between to isolate the culprit.

I have had this phone for tw weeks, came from a Blackberryand i could not be more impressed by it, its abilities and its stabilities.

Upvote 0
I've had the x2 for almost two months now and it crashes at least once a day. The only thing i've found that helps is backing up my personal data and restoring the phone (erasing everything) and that usually works. But no matter what apps i download or what websites i visit it always starts doing it again. And it has made me re-think buying exclusively from Motorola.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones