• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

dxTop: Home Alternative

dajobo

Nov 2, 2008
Anyone download it? I love this app. It gives you 4 home screens; left right down up - more affective than the original 3 in my opinion. Plus, there are widgets coming out on dxTop (I downloaded the memory widget already). Its worth the purchase ($3.99 I think...), and if you don't like it you can delete/refund it. However, this is my personal favorite app and I think you'll like it!! Opinions???

I've played around with it a bit (the demo) and it's pretty cool. I've got a few qualms about it though:

1) Having 4 home screens acts kind of odd sometimes - doesn't always go the direction you think it will.

2) I've heard (trying to find a link, I'll edit when I can) there's a major security issue with how the widgets work, so I'm going to wait on it.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones