1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Dynamicnotifications on Galaxy Note 3

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by herschen, Sep 27, 2014.

1. herschen

herschen Lurker

I just installed dynamic notifications on the Galaxy Note 3. Its not showing up and I do not see a way to switch out the default lock screen with a custom one. However on all of the forums it seems that people are installing it on the Galaxy Note 3 fine, and it doesn't appear that they have rooted their phones.

It's actually not that important that I get dynamic notifications on the phone. My roommate likes the hangouts app but wants to have the popup notifications of messages on the lock screen. I added the widget to lock screen for hangouts but it requires that you swipe several screens over. We are lazy.

so in conclusion, please let me know how I can get dynamic notifications on the Galaxy Note 3 or how to get to the default lock screen widget to be hangouts screen. Thank you.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. lterry913

lterry913 Member

You may have to enable it as an administrator under phone settings to show up...most apps that override anything on the lock screen need to do this.

3. herschen

herschen Lurker

I have dynamics notifications enabled as administrator. I've unchecked verify apps, checked unknown sources. The only thing that I can't change is the security level which seems locked on high (rather than normal). It's still not showing up. thanks.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 release date was September 2013. Features and Specs include a 5.7" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Snapdragon 800 processor, and 3200mAh battery.

September 2013
Release Date
Reviews