1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

E-Bikes

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by olbriar, May 20, 2019.

1. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I'm sure they will become more common here as well. Besides being a clean transportation, they are a lot of fun to ride. Right now they are rare enough that quality bikes are on the expensive up to prohibitive price range. Though there are a number of well established bike shops in town, none of them sell quality e-bikes. I expect that to change as time goes on and the popularity increases. And I expect the prices to become more reasonable as well. The company I purchased my bike from is pretty new to the market. They are selling a lot of bike for the money to get established. Their prices have increased $600 since the first of the year and I wouldn't be surprised if they continue to increase. They are still selling for less than their competition. It will take a lot more demand and more producers for the prices to fall... but they will.

Advertisement

DonB likes this.
  2. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    Speaking of prices, I noticed just tonight that my bicke is on sale...$200 off. Father's Day sale. Dang! I received my Kinekt seatpost last night. Was a snap to install and works like a dream. Talk about smoothing out a ride..wow! Lovin' it!

Unforgiven likes this.
  3. MoodyBlues

MoodyBlues - Crazy peacock person -
    VIP Member

Jan 27, 2011
    Formerly Linux sysadmin/programmer
    $HOME/LosAngeles
    Some companies have price guarantees/protection. Like if you bought something and within X days its price drops, they'll refund the difference.

Considering the amount involved here, I'd get in touch with the company ASAP!

olbriar likes this.
  4. Simardeep

Simardeep Lurker
    None

Jun 6, 2019
    Male
    Digital Marketer
    Mumbai
    Ebikes are of advanced technology and is very beneficial.

5. olbriar

olbriar  
    Moderator Thread Starter

Jun 19, 2010
    Male
    Land of Oz
    I emailed juiced bikes last night. Nothing wrong about asking about their sale and my recent purchase.

I charged my battery today at 50 miles. I'm guessing that I had another 20 miles before it was a necessity. I'm planning on riding tomorrow with my son and grand son-in-law so I wanted a full charge for the day. I'm super impressed with the battery life!

MoodyBlues likes this.